Loralai and I went to Walmart and picked up a larger piece of black fabric so that we could continue to take our own pictures at home. So I have been wanting for a while now to take a picture of Loralai with the belly cast we did while I was pregnant. I thought they turned out pretty cute! and as always Loralai was a pretty good sport!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Pictures from the weekend
Loralai and I went to Walmart and picked up a larger piece of black fabric so that we could continue to take our own pictures at home. So I have been wanting for a while now to take a picture of Loralai with the belly cast we did while I was pregnant. I thought they turned out pretty cute! and as always Loralai was a pretty good sport!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment