Happy Halloween!
It may have been a cold and windy day, but that did not stop us from enjoying a little candy and some flower power this Halloween!
Loralai at first did not like her costume at all. She cried and cried while trying desperately to take it off! But we stuck it out, and a little trip to the park helped distract her enough that she actually started to enjoy wearing it. The costume was then a hit for the rest of the evening!
So we have a TON of candy and chips left over. We had only about 20 kids stop by, and because this was our first Halloween we were not sure what to expect. My parents live about one block away and they had over 75 children trick or treat on by! I think what happened with us was that Todd and I both wanted to go out with Loralai, so we shut our light at the height of the tricker treaters on our street. Loralai loved having the kids come to our door, she actually very much disliked when they left and cried every time until she got the jist that they were not coming by to play! lol. She is just too cute for words!



1 comments:
Haha I love her costume! so cute. (Preston cried too when I put him in his costume though). The best part is when she falls over she has a lot of cushioning with her little flower costume. Awe :)
Post a Comment