This is the picture of the cute little guest we had show up in the backyard! I was out there taking photo's of my business items on the deck, and I kept hearing a "meow" that sounded awfully close, so I went inside and this little cutie came up from under the deck.

Anyway now onto the pumpkin patch...

Anyway now onto the pumpkin patch...
So I decided that after Loralai has said "pumpkin, I want a pumpkin" every time that we drive by any house that has a pumpkin on the porch, that it might be time to take a trip to the pumpkin patch!
So we packed up and Loralai, Ian, Carrie, and I headed to Chappell Farms! The two kiddies had a blast running around and exploring. Because we went midweek it was not busy, there was just a couple of daycare groups that came and for the most part all the kids were around the same age as Loralai and Ian, so they did not feel intimated at all so it was great!
So went we went into the pumpkin patch itself and Loralai searched and finally picked out the pumpkin she wanted, but after holding it for 30 seconds...all she could say was "too heavy", and now every time that she sees her pumpkin she says "too heavy" she cracks me up!




0 comments:
Post a Comment