So Loralai is officially 2.5 years old, and man oh man over the last week she has definitely filled the stereotype of the terrible two's. Whining, screeching, not listening, temper tantrums.... she had been so great, when she just started to really understand and I could reason with her, the two's kicked in with vengeance.
Of course the above is just a Mommy frustration vent... there has been so many fun and proud moments for this Mommy lately as well, more so then those frustrating moments, but sometimes after a long day of frustration, it is hard to remember the good ones, even though the good outweigh the bad 5-1! Just look at this smile...
Of course the above is just a Mommy frustration vent... there has been so many fun and proud moments for this Mommy lately as well, more so then those frustrating moments, but sometimes after a long day of frustration, it is hard to remember the good ones, even though the good outweigh the bad 5-1! Just look at this smile...
Loralai Fun Facts:- Size 8 shoe
- 3T clothes (big in the waist but her legs and torso are so long)
- Knows all her simple shapes
- Finally knows her colours
- Her favourite toy(s) are still her two very special babies that she takes to bed with her every night.


Then on Tuesday I got the same flu as Loralai had on that Friday, then on Thursday when I was finally feeling a little better the carbon monoxide detector went off, so I called the fire department and they sent over a truck to check it out. They got a reading, and called the gas company to come for further inspection. I had a dentist appointment booked for that morning, so my parents came over and waited for the gas company for me. It turned out that it was a false alarm, but we did find out that we should be keeping our pipes clear of snow, they should let you know this when you buy a house! Thank goodness for alarms!
So I think that we had enough interesting days for the past week, so I am hoping that the next week leading up to Christmas is fairly uneventful...well we can only hope ;)



0 comments:
Post a Comment