Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Introducing....Loralai the 3 year old!!


 We celebrated Loralai's 3rd Birthday Yesterday and it went without a hitch! 
 We decided to hold her birthday from 11am-2pm, and I think that was just perfect timing for us. We served lunch, played games, opened presents, and ate cake, then there was still enough time to clean up and enjoy the rest of the day relaxing while Loralai played with all of her new gifts. 
Unfortunately Loralai's 3 good friends from daycare were not able to make it, but her long time friend Drake was present and they had SO much fun together. Other than a pool, bubbles, and a pinata, I did not really have a whole lot of activities planned for the two of them to do, but they are just 3 of course, and having too much structured play/activities planned likely would have not have worked out as well, I will save that for next year! 

It was a gorgeous day and our ice cream theme was just delicious! I wish I had taken more pictures of the details, but of course hosting a party is busy! The pictures below give a glimpse of our fun...enjoy!


Delicious cake by Loralai's Godmother Carrie. 

Loralai blowing our her candles again for the photo op! :)


Still cannot believe Loralai is 3, time has just flown by. But I cannot wait to see what this year brings!




0 comments: