Saturday, January 14, 2012

Branding


I am super excited to say that I have been branded! 

It is obviously important to have a brand that you are able to use to market your business. I found both my logo and brand on Etsy.com. Of course the prices and designs that you can choose from vary vastly; I choose a logo and brand that was fairly inexpensive since I am just beginning my business, and have a very small budget for marketing. However, even with this small marketing budget, I wanted to make sure the design suited my vision, and be something that would invite/draw people in. 

The package that I purchased came with the following items:

2 - CD/DVD Case Wrapper (Miller's Lab Specifications)
2 - CD/DVD Labels
2 - Tri Fold Brouchures (WHCC Specs)
2 - Blog Banners 
2 - Facebook Badges
2 - Thank You Cards
Business Card (Two Sided)
Rep Card (Two Sided)
2 - Letterheads
2 - #10 Envelopes
2 - Return Address Labels
2 - Stickers
Gift Certificate - (Two Sided)
Price List (Two Sided)

Here is a glimpse at some of the items that I have already been playing around with:

Example of business card
Example of business card
One example of a CD sticker 

Facebook badge 
Thank you for stopping by! 

0 comments: