Sunday, March 25, 2012

What does your....

PVR recordings say about you?

So I have to say that 99% of the time that I watch TV it is PVR recorded shows; so as I was watching my recorded show this evening, I thought hmm...I wonder what my recorded list says about me? 

Here is my list (it is listed by importance):

Vampire Dairies  - Drama
Grey's Anatomy - Drama 
New Girl - Comedy
Tori and Dean - Reality
Giuliana and Bill - Reality 
How I Met Your Mother - Comedy
2 Broke Girls - Comedy
Whitney - Comedy
The Big Bang Theory - Comedy
Glee - Comedy

So first WOW I follow a lot of shows...OK moving on...so I am about to say a couple of thing that are really embarrassing, first of all Vampire Dairies is the only show that I am obsessed about, that I watch while its taping, and do watch several times before the next episode returns the following week. I also let the PVR tape the first about 10-15 minutes of the show before I start watching, this way I can fast forward through some of the commercials! Genius right?! Ha.  

I personally love my PVR since I can watch the show at any time and not be tied to the TV on any certain evening/time...well except like I mentioned before Thursday nights at 7pm...you will find me glued to the TV...do not try to talk to me during that time! Got it? ;) and I do not have to ever watch commericals!  The only thing that I do not like about the PVR is that at the very end always gets cut off! Ticks me when there is a preview for the following weeks show! 

So what does my list say about me?

0 comments: