Loralai has not lost any teeth yet, not even close to be a little bit wiggly at all, but she has been asking a lot lately about when her teeth are going to fall out. I think that this is because one of her friends at daycare has started to lose her teeth (she is 6). I have been doing a bit of research in regards to when kiddies do start losing their teeth and the average consensus seems to be around 6 years old, but girls typically seem to losing their teeth sooner than little boys.
I know that Loralai just turned 4 and she likely has a long while before she starts to get wiggly teeth, but I thought I would make something to help me document when that time arrives. Here is what I am came up with....
I made it in PSE and when the time comes... I can just pop in the date it happens, and document right here on the blog!




0 comments:
Post a Comment