Saturday, August 11, 2012

Christina & Chris' Wedding!

Chrissy and Chris finally tied the knot on July 28th! I was very honoured  (and frightened, anxious, excited, intimidated) when they had asked me to be the photographer on their big day. I had never considered going into weddings before, just because you have all the pressure to ensure that you catch one of the biggest moments in a person's life...and since I am still very new to the industry, there is still a lot that I would have liked to have learned before tackling a session such as a wedding. But she is my cousin, and how could I say no to her and the amazing opportunity to photograph her wedding. 

We went up on the Friday at stayed at a hotel in Walkerton, Loralai got to go swimming with some of her cousins which she loved, and then later I went to the wedding rehearsal dinner. The next day, my parents and Todd watched Loralai and hung around swimming, shopping, etc. all day, and I met up with the ladies to take some pictures of them getting their hair done. Then I got hijacked the rest of the day! I honestly had a blast following the girls around all day, and taking the pictures as they got beautified! 

Here are some pictures of the day! 









Then there was some pictures taken of Loralai and her cousin at the ceremony...





0 comments: