At Loralai's dance studio they were getting into the Halloween spirit and all the little dancers were allowed to wear their costumes! Last year Loralai was the only one that didn't wear something stereotypically girly she was a firefighter, but this year she was suppose to be a girl superhero, but at the last moment she decided to be a witch after seeing the costume at Home Sense. So before dance class we headed over to the dollar store and picked up a cool witch hat and a broom to match her costume.
After dance class and running some errands with Loralai still wearing her costume, I decided that we needed to find some fun Halloween activities in our area, so online I went. It was raining, like it has been for what feels like forever now, so this limited our activities to those indoors, I stumbled across a Halloween event at small local mall. We went there thinking that we were just going to visit the haunted house, and participate in the costume parade, but when we got there we discovered that she could go trick or treating at the stores in the mall! It was so fun to see all the little ones running around so excited to each store. They also had snakes and an owl there for the kids to look at and touch. So the day ended up being really fun!
Here are some of the pictures from today! Look at her excited smile! :)
I then made this timeline for my FB page.




0 comments:
Post a Comment