Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Swimming

Loralai LOVES swimming!

Loralai started swimming lessons a while ago, and I am so glad since it gave her just a taste of being in a big pool just before we went to Florida. She spent a long time in the pool kicking and splashing. When we tried to take her out when her fingers where all prunie she got so mad, she started screaming and crying. No wonder she slept so well in Florida, I can not wait for warmer weather here!! We had so much fun.



Loralai with her Ontario Grandma and Daddy


Loralai with her Florida Grandma

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her little bathing suit is too cute!! I can't wait to have Loralai...and I guess you! :) to my pool this summer!!

xoxo

Lolo&HudMommy said...

lol thanks for thinking about me too Mindy...loves you!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love her bathing suit, too. We need to have a daughter so we can dress her up in cute stuff. : )