Sunday, July 12, 2009

Strawberry Picking


We went to the strawberry patch today to pick our own strawberries! We had so much fun, Loralai especially. We road on a tractor, in the patch Loralai stayed in the isle and did not step on any of the strawberries, she of course ate quite a few of them! When we got back to the main gate there was a store that sold frozen yogurt, so we all got one and I shared mine with Loralai, she just went crazy for it! The very last photo is the end result lol.








2 comments:

Jenni said...

I love it!! She looks like a cute little strawberry herself! You have the cutest little outfits for her.

Jenni said...

so what kind of business are you going to be doing? That is really neat - whatever it is.

So I use a free photo editing program called PhotoScape. If you google Photoscape it will come up. Anyway it's great and there is an editor for "pages" where you can pick a layout like that and it will do collages for you.

I also use Photoshop but only for more technical stuff like website design (I do my own website for my music), but for simple editing like color fixing, collages, size adjustments, etc....Photoscape is awesome! It is the only thing i use for my blogging. :)