Saturday, July 18, 2009

You have to get a little messy before you can get clean!

I am the type of mom that feels getting messy is a great way to not only have fun but also to learn!! I have absoultely no qualms about Loralai getting messy, I figure I can always give her a bath and do a load of laundry, while she can get used to using a spoon and love doing it! So below are a few pictures from dinner time, she ate for almost a solid hour tonight! Must be growth spurt time.



Hey Mom, doesn't orange go really well with my blue eyes? lol.

Now time to get clean!!


Do you like my faux hawk??!!


We still bath Loralai in the sink. I figure she still fits in there, it saves our backs, and she still has lots of fun! Plus she does not try to stand and walk around in there!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Haha what a cute post! Love the messy face :)

I'm glad you are enjoying Photoscape! Oh, so to make those "pages" bigger (the collages) there is a button I think it's called "Assign the page size" or something like that. Anyway, there is something on there where you have to adjust the width and height. I think it is defaulted to 400 pixels. So you have to make it bigger. Then once you make it bigger, save it that way. And then you can go back to the "editor" and crop how you want it.

I hope that makes sense.

Your new company sounds like a lot of fun!

Maggie said...

Papa Troy said Loralai looks like her Grammy when she gets out of bed in the morning...hair all over the place