Monday, May 24, 2010

Height Predictor


I have always heard that you double the child's height at 2 years old (now I know that I am technically 22 days early), of course there are other factors that much be taken into account such as parents height, nutrition, and physical exercise. For example: a gymnast will never grow to their full potential.

I went online to BabyCenter.com and filled out their online child heigh predictor. It asked for the following information:
  • Child's gender - Female
  • Child's Age - 2 years (almost)
  • Child's weight - 28lbs
  • Child's current height - 2'10"
  • Mother height - 5'6"
  • father's height - 5'9"
The final prediction is....

Loralai will likely be 5'5" at the age of 18!
The height predictor calculator said that based on the formula they use there is a 90% chance that it will be within 1.7 " of the prediction.

I think that this height prediction makes sense in relation to Mommy and Daddy's height, and not too short and not too tall, it is a good height to be! :)

So this morning Loralai really wanted to put all of her hair ties in her hair and this was the result that Mommy came up with! lol. Too cute :)

0 comments: