Sunday, August 28, 2011

30 second (girly, unconventional) superhero cape!


Loralai had asked me to make her a superhero cape, so we went to the sewing/craft room to see what we could dig up. Now you know the attention span of a 3 year old is limited, so I knew that I did not have time to whip up a template and sew one together, so my brain started turning. I am sure this has been done before, but I honestly follow a lot of craft diy blogs, and I have not seen it myself yet. 


Instructions: I took a pretty pillowcase, and some self adhesive Velcro, and in about 30 seconds, Loralai was off protecting the city! :) 



So I know that it the pattern is a little unconventional for a superhero cape, but it sure is cute! Plus (at least) for now, Loralai does not care very much about the fact that it is not a traditional superhero cape. But then again maybe she can be the superhero of uniqueness, while also saving the world of course! 

0 comments: