So I know that I have missed two Fridays of blogging! Honestly, I have great intentions, and then life sort of sneaks up and gets in the way. But anyway, here is what we have been up to:
On August 22nd, Great Grandma Eva turned 98; she is exactly 70 years and 2 days older then me, which if you haven't yet made the quick calculation, I was 28 on August 24th. I am so excited that Loralai has been able to create a relationship with her Great Grandma, I mean how many people have grandma's or great grandma's 98 years old and still kicking strong? We are certainly lucky :)
Now why this post is called singing Sunday is because Loralai likes to go down to Daddy's studio, and pretend she is recording songs! We are eventually going to record her and make her own little CD, but we will do that when she finally signs songs the whole way through, without getting distracted or bored with her song selection :)
So daughter like father, Loralai loves to go into the basement with Daddy and pretend to record a song, and help Daddy mix! It is adorable :)
So daughter like father, Loralai loves to go into the basement with Daddy and pretend to record a song, and help Daddy mix! It is adorable :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment