Once upon a time, June 16th 2008 to be exact, a beautiful little girl named Loralai was born at 8:21 on a sunny morning. She was 7.14lbs, and 20 inches long...she was perfection.
Which brings us to the present day...where that beautiful perfect little baby turned 4 years old!
Mother's always say that they cannot believe how fast the years go, it feels just like a blink of an eye...and you honestly do not really understand that feeling until your standing there looking at your own child, in my case now at 4 years old! Sometimes I wish that I could slow down time a little bit, and savour the moments just a little longer...but I guess that is also why I blog! To live life once in the moment, and then again in retrospect!
If I could describe Loralai it would be:
- Animated
- Fiercely Independent
- Caring
- Compassionate
- A good friend
- (Most of the time) a good rule follower
- Silly
- Willing to try new things
- Amazing long term memory
- Good helper
- Curious
- Sarcastic (I think it is hilarious as I am also very sarcastic, she just gets things...but I also think that I am in trouble as she gets older! Sarcasm comes with a little bit of cheeky attitude!)
Loralai loves (at the moment):
- Colouring/crafts
- The movies Tangled, The Wizard of Oz, and The Little Mermaid
- Barbies
- Babies (real babies)
- Swimming
- Dancing
- Playing at the park
- Playing dress up
Newest accomplishments:
- Excellent zipper upper
- Finally started to fall asleep by herself, and stay asleep in her own room (family bed philosophy up until just very recently)
Happy 4th Birthday baby girl, Mommy loves you more than words could ever describe!






0 comments:
Post a Comment