So I have set out to use my silhouette craft machine a lot more! I have zero idea why I do not use it constantly, honestly if you had one of these machines you would understand my love!
Anyway, I first saw this on IHeart Organizing, if you have not seen her blog you have been missing out on a whole new way to view your life! Honestly, she has the best ideas for organization and it helps that she shares the same style as I do!
So in our living-room we have a while cabinet, its pretty but it does gather all the stuff we bring home or use on a daily basis, it is a constant effort to ensure that it stays neat. I feed the fish right before I walk out the door during the week, and since mornings are always busy, I tend to leave the fish food out on the cabinet...well if you have seen a fish food container it does not exactly fit the styleI am going for, so I knew when I found this inexpensive dish from the dollar store, that I had to make it pretty!
First you take this...
Then add a little bit of this...
And you are left with this...
Is this not cute?! Now our two Betta fishes Tara and Monkey can have there food, and this Momma can have something cute to keep their food in!
I also did a few more projects today, like this one:
I have been using these tins (purchased from Soultions) to keep the cords, usb's, and headphones organized, but I had to open the tin up to figure out what was inside all-the-time...so I thought why not utilize my silhouette and make these tins from moderately functional to fantastic! <3
I also finished our birthday balloon wreath and tackled some other silhouette projects...but I will wait until tomorrow to share them with you. The pictures above were taken in the evening...and as you can see there was not enough natural light to do them justice, but I was too excited to wait.



.jpg)



0 comments:
Post a Comment