Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Creating!

I have been on a creating rampage for special personalized items for Loralai! Here is a peak at what I have been up to, and what Loralai has been having fun using! 

First up we have Loralai's morning and bedtime routine. She LOVES them! She feels independent, and I know that she is doing everything that she needs to do! 


Next we have her fancy chore chart. I think learning some responsibility is good, she gets .20 cents for every chore that she does, and half goes to savings and the rest she can do what she likes with. 

Then we have some labels for the envelopes for school. This is more for Mommy then Loralai, but I like them!! 
The last one is letters to and from Santa :) I also made a boy version just in case any of my friends with boys liked them! 


0 comments: