So last Sunday we trekked out to my favourite trail for a Christmas session with Loralai. I am so thankful that she is so cooperative! Carrie joined us, and the three of us had some fun coming up with poses and just enjoying the gorgeous weather for a November 11th.
Here are some sneak peeks of some cards that didn't quite make the cut for this years card.
I decided that this year I wanted a Christmas card that was printed on the front and back, so I found a deal on Vistaprint. I ordered the cards on Monday and they have already been shipped so hopefully they should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday! I am excited (and a little nervous) to see how the cards have come out since I have not utilized Vistaprint for photographs before...fingers crossed!
Here are some of the outtakes of the day! Enjoy and I cannot wait to show you the final card soon!







0 comments:
Post a Comment