Sunday, November 18, 2012

Crazy little Lolo Antics...


Loralai lately has been coming out with the funniest little things lately, here are some of my favourites....


"For real" {said in a way that she is either asking you if your telling the truth, or that she is indeed telling the truth}

"Just one more than done" {I honestly believe that Loralai would be an excellent negotiator, this is only one example of what she says to try and get you to do something, or let her have more of something. I am going to say that I normally breakdown and give in (really whats one more... right?)...man she is good! lol}

"What the" {as in what the heck! Yes, I will admit that this is one of my favourite sayings, but how smart of her to leave out the only part that may get her into a little bit of trouble. Loralai also uses it very wisely in the correct context that would warrant a what the heck!}


0 comments: