Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Loralai is 6 Months Old!



How fast time flies when your having the most rewarding, happy, scary, exciting time of your life all wrapped up into one! Loralai has learned and grown so much in the last 6 months I am such a proud momma!

Loralai Facts:
  • Is 6 months old today!
  • She weights 15.13 lbs
  • 26.5 inches long
  • Her first word was da da...even with my persistence of "say ma ma"!
  • She can sit up for extended periods of time now
  • Has yet to get any teeth but is teething...soon I hope!
  • Is in size 2 diapers
  • 3-6 month clothing
  • Is still rocking on her hands and knees
  • Loves to reverse crawl

All these pictures were taken at her 6 month pediatrician appointment this afternoon. She loved the paper sheet that they lay out, she was having so much fun with it. I know that Christmas morning the highlight is definitely going to be the wrapping paper! Loralai got her vaccinations today, and she was such a trooper, she cried only until we picked her up which is obviously right after he was finished, and she has been in really good spirits the rest of the day, we will see about tonight :)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I just say that Loralai is quite advanced for her age! I can't believe she is already saying hard constanants like d's! Go Loralai! Man Preston seems huge compared to her. I hope it is just because he is a boy...because if we have a girl next and she ends up being as big I'm going to be worried. LOL Preston has been in size 3 diapers for about 2 months LOL.

Jenni said...

I meant to say at the beginning "I must say that Loralai is advanced...."...ooops typo.