We are getting married in February, we are super excited and a little stressed since the wedding ceremony will be held in Florida which is a two hour plane ride away, so planning is a little tricky! But we are lucky that Todd's mom and dad that live down in Florida and they are helping tremendously find a location, a photographer, etc. I thought I would share a little sneak peak into our wedding planning so far....
the inspiration for Loralai's flower girl dress:


I have bought the elastic and tulle already so I am excited to get started. I wanted something that was light, adorable, and a bit out of the ordinary.
My flowers:
My foot jewelry since I am not going to be wearing shoes other then flip flops!!

I will make sure that I post Loralai's tutu halter dress as soon as I get it finished!!



1 comments:
I love the foot jewelry! It's really pretty!!
Post a Comment