We went to the MomsTown Christmas party yesterday and we had a really fun time. It was a potluck so Todd made cookies at work on Friday and boy were they a hit! I am not sure if anyone has had Subway cookies before but they taste just like those.

We met a lot of families there! Because I am in school and volunteering I am not able to make it to as many MomsTown events as I would like to, so it was nice to meet a lot of the mommies and kiddies! I would say that 98% of the children there were under the age of 2, and you would have thought it would be chaos but all the kids were surprisingly good! You could however see all the different personalities which was really interesting.
Loralai and her new little friend. See how well my little bubba is sitting up!!
Then finally Loralai met Santa for the third time! This time though she got a little present, of course she was much more interested in the present then Santa! The present was a little bear. 


0 comments:
Post a Comment