Sunday, January 18, 2009

and then there was TWO!!!


Daddy actually discovered this tooth yesterday, and I know that it had to have come in during the night/morning since I have been proudly (constantly) looking at her 1st new little addition, and now there are two!! The 2nd tooth came in without too much trouble, meaning that she was not in as much discomfort as the first one.

Sorry that this is not the greatest picture but it is tough trying to get a picture without her crying or having her tongue in the way, plus I had to zoom in the picture which made it a bit blurry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!

Jenni said...

We're still waiting for Preston's first tooth to come in. He will teeth for a week and then he'll be fine. I think its safe to say he still won't be getting any teeth for a while.