Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CRAWLING!!


Loralai has been in the beginning stages of crawling for a while now. She has the reverse crawling, rocking on her hands and knees, and sitting from the crawling position all down pat; she just needed a little more time to get her arms and legs to work together going forward. Well FINALLY she got it today!! She took her first two crawls this morning while she was at Carrie's house, so I am happy that Carrie and Brandon got to see it! Carrie even tried to video tape it but her camera battery died just before Loralai crawled :(

Loralai is a little spazzy crawling yet, and she pose's a lot, but I am such a proud momma!!


Below is the video that I took this evening of her crawling.


1 comments:

Jenni said...

Okay, so everytime I come to your blog I have to say I am always amazed at the things Loralai is doing. She seems to be ahead of the game usually. :) We are still trying to get Preston to enjoy his tummy time. He loves to stand on his feet and jump while you hold his hands and will spend hours on his back....but um the tummy time...he absolutely hates it. TOday we tried to get him up on his knees to encourage some beginning-crawling stage, but he didn't like it. Sigh. Oh well on the bright side, at least I won't have to babyproof the house for a while longer yet. Haha.

Thanks for your compliment on my lullaby album music. :) That was very sweet.