Loralai had her first big girl bath this evening! She was getting a little bit big for her little tub and thought that she would have much more fun splashing and playing with her toys!
I laid her down to clean off the soap from her hair and she was a little bit uneasy about it, so I just continued talking to her and made sure that she (in my mind) felt safe! She had lots of fun!!
I laid her down to clean off the soap from her hair and she was a little bit uneasy about it, so I just continued talking to her and made sure that she (in my mind) felt safe! She had lots of fun!!






1 comments:
Preston is too big for his baby bathtub too, but I'm too lazy to do the big bathtub. I hate bending over. So I give him baths in the kitchen sink and it is marvelous I have to say. We have a deep sink so he can splash all he wants, and I don't have to kneel or bend over. :)
Post a Comment