Thursday, December 17, 2009

It is Christmas time!

I can not believe that Christmas is officially 8 days away!
We have gotten, put up and decorated our....We have bought gifts and wrapped them but because Loralai likes to ride, carry around, and throw the presents down the two steps, we have not placed them under the tree yet!

We have gone to a family Christmas Party....Where we played games, exchanged cookies, ate a yummy potluck, and finally caught up and shared stories with ones we to do not see often enough!

This month so far we have also played outside in the snow...and last but definitely not least taken pictures for our Christmas card this year. Of course I can not show the final card since not everyone has received one just yet, but I can of course show some of the fun outtakes/contenders that did not make the final card this year, but are just too cute to not show off!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

0 comments: