With Mommy's new undies that she found!

It was hilarious when Loralai decided to wear Mommy's undies like a skirt/belt/tutu? around her waist! She put them on and continued to play around like nothing was out of the ordinary! I am very much hoping that she turns out to be the pre-schooler that wants to wear a costume (not Mommy's undies of course lol) out to the mall or grocery shopping!
Loralai Fact:
Loralai has started to nod her head to say yes when you ask her a question and she wants something. I tell you it makes everything so much easier when she does not just say 'No' to everything even if she does want it!!



2 comments:
I am excited for the day when Preston learns to say yes (or nods his head). He also just says no, but very politely at least. If he doesn't say anything, it's usually a yes. LOL
That is so funny that she decided to use your underwear as dressup! Haha!
The underwear "costume" is hysterical! Good thing you got pictures...you can show her when she gets older, haha!
Post a Comment