Monday, January 18, 2010

Swimming Lesson Update


So far Loralai has had two swimming lessons and she LOVES it!
They have them kicking their legs, jumping off the side, sliding down the slide, singing songs, and we are finally at her nose for dunking her under; Loralai very much dislikes having water over her head, bath time is pleasant until I have to wash the soap out of her hair and then she screams! Hopefully eventually when we finally start dunking her, bath time will also get less tramatic!

The water is also so warm, it is definitely like being in a warm bath which is prefect for parents and baby, so shock to the system! The class is only a half an hour and getting Loralai out is a struggle! lol. I am glad that we have finally started, I feel that swimming is such a good life skill that could be a lifesaver!


1 comments:

Jenni said...

That's great!! Love the photos too.