Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet L Designs

I just thought I would share that I have started a business named Sweet L (for Sweet Loralai), and started a shop on etsy.com. My shop specializes in accessories and home decor wreaths, I still have lots of items to list and lots of creative ideas still to create, but stop by and take a look! (I tried to upload a link but it would not work, I will keep trying)

My goal is to be a vendor at craft shows this year! I love creating and thought why not share my work with others so they can also enjoy them!

It is just too bad that Loralai cannot stand having her hair brushed never mind having a pony tail or any clips :( My only hope is that she will learn to enjoy it as she gets older! lol.

Here are a couple of picture of some of the items you should expect to see at my shop:






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just checked out the website. I love your bows!!! They're so cute!!! And of course the wreaths look awesome!! You're so freakin' talented!!!
Congratulations!!!!

Jenni said...

I'm so excited for you! How exciting! You are so talented too....loved your ideas!

Laurie said...

Those are awesome hair clips! Way to go!