Wednesday, August 18, 2010

26 months or 2.16 years

Loralai Fun facts:
  • Loralai is 29lbs
  • she loves to paint
  • Loralai loves to help make smoothies with Mommy. Her new favourite phrase is "I help?"
  • Loralai is starting to listen and understand much better everyday, which is a heaven sent for Mommy.
  • When we are about the cross the road she will stop, take my hand, say "cars", look both ways, and say "no cars"! I was so proud of her every time she does this! However, I know that she does not quite get the whole concept yet about cars and the road being dangerous, but she does understand that is rule when we come to the road!
  • She is starting to become more independent, and she plays and shares very well with other children.
  • Loralai can meet friends fairly easily when we go to the park
  • She is starting to speak in sentences, the most recent was when she was looking at my phone which has her picture as the screen saver, she looked at said "Mommy look it's me Loralai". I was so proud of her because she never says her own name, so it was exciting.
  • Is pretends very well and you can tell that she has a great imagination!

0 comments: