Loralai's Great Grandmother fell recently and ended up fracturing her wrist. She will be in a cast for 3 weeks :( so Loralai and I decided to send her a few items to let her know that we are thinking about her, and hopefully to cheer her up!
So up first is the simple card that I designed.
Next is a project that required a little help from Loralai. Now I do have to admit that this project was a little tricky for Loralai since it required her to listen and be patient instead of the usual letting her be creative and go to town! But she did great as you can see by the successful result, although she did go creative crazy after we were done and I gave her some bigger paper and the go ahead!
Since Great Grandma likes receiving surprises in the mail, Loralai and I are going to ship both items off this afternoon! I can not wait to hear what she thinks about them both :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment