I love this quote...it is just so very true!
My Mothers day was amazing! I got a delicious breakfast of eggs benedict and crepes, Loralai made me a cute card, Daddy cleaned, we went and took some photos for Loralai's 4th birthday, we went down to the city for lunch at the Pickle Barrel with Great Grandma, Grandma, and Auntie Bonnie (the men were there too...but only the Mom's get special mention today!), I went to LuluLemon and got myself two bang busters (headband), and we came home and Daddy put tired little Loralai to bed!
I couldn't be happier!
Here is some pictures from Loralai's 4th birthday session:
I cannot believe that my little lady will be 4 soon! I will be posting her invitation soon! :)
Here is some pictures from Loralai's 4th birthday session:
I cannot believe that my little lady will be 4 soon! I will be posting her invitation soon! :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment