On Tuesday after getting home at 3:30am, waking up my beautiful daughter...yes I woke her up! I missed her like crazy after all...she didn't even open her eyes, she just smiled and hugged me! So cute! We talked and cuddled for a while, and we finally went back to sleep at around 4:30-5am.
Later that day Loralai had been going on and on about jumping on a trampoline, she even made a pretend trampoline. So I remembered a place close to our house called Vertical Zone, so I called hoping that they could get us in, and they could!
It was fun! The owner also let me jump as well, and wow it is a great workout. He got Loralai to run around the outside of the trampolines and stretch first, Loralai was a little bit shy at first, but she had so much fun! We also watched a group of teenage boys do some tricks, they were crazy!




0 comments:
Post a Comment