
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy 1st Birthday My Beautiful Loralai,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy 1st Birthday My Beautiful Loralai,
Happy Birthday
I Love You!!
I can not believe that Loralai is 1 already. My little baby is now officially a toddler, which is a bit bittersweet since I really do miss the 'baby' stage, however I love how so interactive she is now, and I love to see the world through her eyes, and watching her learn and become her own person.
For Loralai's June 16th birthday we took to the park, and then out for dinner to McDonalds for the first time. Her cousin Brandon (9) wanted to take her there and get her "chicken nuggets, fries, an apple juice, and a toy for under 3", his words exactly lol. How could I resist? Of course she LOVED IT! We then went back to Carrie's house to sing happy birthday and open a couple of presents!


Loralai had her 12 month appointment at the pediatricians on Thursday, so here are some fun Loralai Facts:
Loralai weighs 21.5lbs
and is 30 inches in length.
Loralai just started today on 3.25% whole milk and did not even have any kind of reaction, Mommy was expecting a twinge, or to at least have a funny look, but she seemed to like it or at least be impartial to cows milk versus formula. Daddy and I have waited for this day when we could stop spending a small fortune on formula $28 a can every 4 days, to just $5 for 3 bags!! yay
Loralai can of course crawl up the stairs but has just started to get the concept of turning around and coming down the stairs on her belly!
I took her to the zoo the other day and when I showed her the tigers I roared and Loralai copied me, so now she roars lol...so cute!
We are having a cupcake birthday party for Loralai tomorrow, so there will be more pictures and stories to follow!
I Love You!!
I can not believe that Loralai is 1 already. My little baby is now officially a toddler, which is a bit bittersweet since I really do miss the 'baby' stage, however I love how so interactive she is now, and I love to see the world through her eyes, and watching her learn and become her own person.
For Loralai's June 16th birthday we took to the park, and then out for dinner to McDonalds for the first time. Her cousin Brandon (9) wanted to take her there and get her "chicken nuggets, fries, an apple juice, and a toy for under 3", his words exactly lol. How could I resist? Of course she LOVED IT! We then went back to Carrie's house to sing happy birthday and open a couple of presents!


Loralai had her 12 month appointment at the pediatricians on Thursday, so here are some fun Loralai Facts:
Loralai weighs 21.5lbs
and is 30 inches in length.
Loralai just started today on 3.25% whole milk and did not even have any kind of reaction, Mommy was expecting a twinge, or to at least have a funny look, but she seemed to like it or at least be impartial to cows milk versus formula. Daddy and I have waited for this day when we could stop spending a small fortune on formula $28 a can every 4 days, to just $5 for 3 bags!! yay
Loralai can of course crawl up the stairs but has just started to get the concept of turning around and coming down the stairs on her belly!
I took her to the zoo the other day and when I showed her the tigers I roared and Loralai copied me, so now she roars lol...so cute!
We are having a cupcake birthday party for Loralai tomorrow, so there will be more pictures and stories to follow!



0 comments:
Post a Comment