Sunday, June 14, 2009

Reception Photo's


So we finally had our party to celebrate our marriage! It was small and intimate with about 42 people, but everyone had so much fun. Todd's boss catered and the food was fabulous! We had ribs, chicken, pasta, a couple of different types of salad, and steak. I had the cake made by a local cake designer. We had a banana cake for the top, and the cupcakes were made with 4 flavors: caramel, chocolate rasberry, banana, and a vanilla. My cousin Carrie made some delicious desserts, and some sugar cookies that read "I DO", "EAT CAKE", and lots of "T's and L's with hearts!

Since our budget would not allow us to have a professional photographer, and because our favourite photographers live in Florida, we had a family friend Heather take some photos for us which was so nice. Heather got some really wonderful pictures that we were not able to take in Florida because I was not able to have my girls in Florida with us, so I am happy.

Loralai danced the night away with everyone, and like always was definitely my little social butterfly. We had about 12 kids at the wedding, and they were seated at the kids table which was adorned with craft paper, crayons, stickers, candies, and much more.

Enjoy the pictures...








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had so much fun!!! Wish we could have celebrated with you! We love you guys!!

Your cake is awesome! So pretty! And you look stunning, of course! Hope you had a great time! : )

Laurie said...

Those pictures are amazing and the cake is so great! Congratulations!

Jenni said...

How fun! You looked so beautiful. I'm glad that you had a great celebration. Congats again. :)

I must be hungry...those cupcakes look divine. plus I just looked at Loralai's bday party photos with the cake in those as well. hahaha.