Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear my Sweet Loralai
I can not believe your TWO!
Loralai's birthday was Wednesday and we definitely wanted to celebrate her actual day of birth even though we are having a party for her on Saturday. My plan was to actually get hotdogs from a street vendor and go down to the park by the lake, then come back home for cake, but the weather did not cooperate and most of the day it was pouring rain. So we went with plan b which was dinner at McDonald's and then back home for cake.


Loralai LOVES her cousin Brandon...just look at the admiration in her face! :)
Loralai had her 2 year pediatrician appointment yesterday and the doctor said that she was developing and growing beautifully!
Loralai Fun Facts:
Happy Birthday Dear my Sweet Loralai
I can not believe your TWO!


Loralai LOVES her cousin Brandon...just look at the admiration in her face! :)
Loralai had her 2 year pediatrician appointment yesterday and the doctor said that she was developing and growing beautifully!
Loralai Fun Facts:
- Loralai weights 27.5lbs
- she is 35" tall.
- She wears a size 8 shoe and is in size 2 clothing.
- Loralai loves to play pretend, and shares toys as well as food very well!
- She loves to be outdoors and run...she could run for hours.
- She will not step in sand with sandals on, but if you take then off and she is in barefoot then she is fine.
- Loralai's favourite show is Dora.
- She loves hats
- Just within the last 2 weeks her vocabulary has blossomed! So much as to include 'oh sh*t' unfortunately courteous of Mommy, she also might I add uses it in the correct context as well, i.e.: dropping yogurt on her shirt.



1 comments:
LOL I had to laugh at the profanity comment. Preston copied me the other day on something, that wasn't even profanity but it wasn't something I wanted him to learn either, and I realized OOPS he really does listen to everything I say! I need to be careful! haha.
I answered your question on my blog, but thought I'd post it here too. Preston got HepA and PCV shots today. But you are right, I think it's different per where you live.
I didn't realize your cute girl was as big as my big boy! Or as tall, I mean. She definitely weighs a lot less though. And shoe size 8?? Wow. They should be best friends. :) hehe. Preston is in a 7 1/2 I think, but I bet he could wear 8's because some of his shoes are getting to the point where they almost don't fit him anymore.
Preston loves Dora too :) And Thomas the Train, and especially anything from the movie "Cars".
Post a Comment