So on Father's day Daddy unfortunately had to work and Loralai and I did not want to waste a beautiful day. So we packed up the car and Grandma and all went to the local Elmvale Zoo! This zoo is great for toddlers because it is small and you can basically walk around and see the entire zoo in about an hour. They also have a park and places to have picnics as well.



So above is a picture of a rock and you maybe wondering why with all the animals that I could have taken a picture of I choose to take a picture of this rock? well Loralai is obsessed with rocks lately! she loves to collect them in her basket, and line them up, etc. It although not surprising it was still hilarious that Loralai got the most excited about this rock then any animal we saw! lol. She cracks me up!



0 comments:
Post a Comment