We celebrated Loralai's 2nd birthday on Saturday and it was low key with just a bunch of close friends and family and it sure was fun!
So I did mention in a previous post that I was going to have a spring theme but in the end it totally ended up being a Dora themed birthday, and it was perfect...Loralai loved it! Carrie, Loralai's godmother got her a Dora birthday shirt made, Loralai picked out the balloons which of course were Dora, and finally the ice cream cake was Dora!
This is the thank you card I made up for everyone to take home from the party! :)
So I did mention in a previous post that I was going to have a spring theme but in the end it totally ended up being a Dora themed birthday, and it was perfect...Loralai loved it! Carrie, Loralai's godmother got her a Dora birthday shirt made, Loralai picked out the balloons which of course were Dora, and finally the ice cream cake was Dora!
This is the thank you card I made up for everyone to take home from the party! :)


1 comments:
Mmm those bday treats look really good! Happy belated 2nd birthday Loralai!!
Post a Comment