Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011 Christmas Card

So now I have to admit that I do not send out actual physical copies of our Christmas card to very many people, and those people either consist of family members without computers so the great grandparents, I also give one to the grandparents, and Loralai's Godmothers, oh and Auntie Bonnie! Then there are the friends and family who live close and that I do not need to mail. Everyone else gets one via email, Facebook, and of course the blog! It is not that everyone else does not deserve a physical copy of the card, but I am trying to my part and save some trees...and I have to admit that I do not have everyone's mailing address.

I LOVE how our card turned out this year!


If you would like to be added to the list of people that receive a physical copy just let me know and  you got it! 

Merry Christmas Everyone from our family to yours! 

0 comments: