Last Saturday Loralai's dance studio held an open house to showcase what they have been learning up until now. It was adorable! I was so very proud of everything that she has learned, and how seriously she takes the class. I was bummed because I wanted to record the entire class, except that I completely forgot that our SD card was full, and well you know how much space is required for a 20 minute video, so I did spend a lot of the class erasing photo's to make room for some video footage...and bits of video is all I got!
My cell phone (thank goodness) did record the entire show! But bad news is I am not quite sure how to upload from my phone to my computer. Once I figure it out I will replace the bits of video, with the entire video! This video does not capture nearly enough of what Loralai has learned, and how cute they all are.
I cannot wait for the recital at the end of the year!



0 comments:
Post a Comment