So in our house hold Todd and I do not exchange gifts at Christmas, we basically just get whatever we need or want throughout the year. Christmas I feel is about the children, so I spend money on gifts for Loralai instead. I do however purge some of Loralai's current toys to give to Goodwill, and this year Loralai helped me find some toys that she wanted to give away to babies and little kids that need them. I was really proud and surprised about how many toys she parted with, and she was very good at considering if she still played with them or not, and if she felt that she didn't then she would put them in the give away pile.
So although we may not exchange gifts, there are still lots of items on my ultimate wishlist, now I call the list ultimate because these items are on the rather expensive side, or something that I could not justify going out and buying on myself. So here we go:
First is the TNA Verbier knee length parka in hemp...and a whopping $295, it is unfortunately not just something that I can just casually go and purchase. But I do VERY much need a new winter jacket, so Santa if your reading this...I have been a very good girl!
Next on my list is this Lululemon Live Simply jacket. I do have a Lululemon jacket that I adore and wear A LOT, so I thought throwing another super cute jacket into the mix would just make sense! right?! So now although this is much more affordable then the winter jacket, I did have to make a decision between a new Lululemon Groove Bag or the jacket, and I picked the bag! I basically for whatever reason move in and out of work everyday, so I need a place to carry everything but the kitchen sink!
Next is the Lululemon Astro Pant, I have not broken down and purchased myself a pair of Lulu pants yet, even with all my friends saying how much they adore them and could never go back! I still cannot justify purchasing a pair when at my local Zehrs Joe Fresh line you can get ones that look much like the above pair for $24. But of course because I wear black yoga pants so often, I still would love a pair!
A pair of comfortable Moccasins! I could not get the picture from SoftMoc's website of the pair that I actually want, but do they just not look like a soft bed to rest your feet in?!
I would then of course love a gift card in any amount really for the following places:
I just love to walk around for hours in both of these places! There are so many beautiful things that I would love to buy for my home!
I do have to say that although my husband and I do not exchange gifts, I have been spoiled by my parents (gotta love being an only child! lol) and I did get a laptop, and the Groove Lululemon bag for Christmas...but of course I am already using both of them already...did I ever tell you that I am totally an impatient person?!
Maybe my next post will be about items that I cannot live without! :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment