Sunday, May 17, 2009

11 Months!!


I can not believe that Loralai is 11 months already! My little baby is almost officially a toddler. I say officially because now that she is walking, talking up a storm (mostly gibberish), has her own unique personality, is already wanting to be very independent, and sometime the occasional temper tantrum when she does not get her own way, she already acts like a little toddler.

There is just 30 days until she has her very first birthday :) Of course Mommy has already started planning, and her fancy cupcake dress is ordered and being made, and the invites should be ordered and mailed out by this week!

Loralai Fun Facts:

Loralai is approximately 21lbs and is in size 6-9 month clothing, and size 3 shoe.
She is already quite independent. She only eats food she can pick up on her own, and she would rather crawl then to have you help her walk like if she is unable to get somewhere on her own i.e.: like up a hill
She definitely knows what 'be gentle' and 'no no' is and for the most part complies
She loves to open cupboards and drawers
Loralai says 'Bubba' when she wants a bottle

She waves bye bye and says 'buh buh', and when you tell her to say hello she puts her hand to her ear and says 'hi' ( I have no idea where she got that from lol)
Loralai has just started sitting at the top of the stairs and will call down to 'Dada' lol so cute!
She loves anything with cheese!
She is my social butterfly and loves playing with other children/babies. She likes to hug and kiss them, I am going to have to watch out when she gets to be a teenager I think lol.
Loralai can say "up" and occasionally winks!

She can climb up the stairs
Loralai loves to be outside going for walks or playing at the park on the swing
Her favourite show is 4 Squares. She could be in the other room and hear the theme song and she crawls (because it is faster then walking for now) right over and watches intently.
Loralai likes drinking orange juice (watered down of course) and she likes limes!




1 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh I loved hearing about all the things she is doing. She really likes limes? Wow maybe she can handle puckery foods well. Oddly enough Preston can handle spicy foods which really surprises me. We've given him bites of our foods that are spicy and he doesn't even squint or anything.

I can't believe our little ones are almost one!!!