Friday, May 22, 2009

Birthday Invite Photos....

that may have not made the cut...but of course are gorgeous anyway!

I had to conduct two photo shoots since my little lovely Loralai definitely had her own ideas about what she was going to do, or in my case not do! lol. Do you think that I could get her to look at the camera and smile? Nope! I tried everything including bribery, which normally would work but since for the photo shoot I wanted to have sweets involved already nothing could top the cookie or the mini cake! Enjoy.


" Mommy what a delcious cookie!" Of course she did only get one bite out of it since it was so hard but she loved gnawing on it.

Mommy did eat most of this carrot-pumpkin cake after this photo was taken. So yummy but so bad!



The only picture Daddy got her to smile in and the picture came out all grainy :( So we could not use it for the invite.



2 comments:

Jenni said...

She is so gorgeous! so girly in that adorable foo-foo dress :)

Anonymous said...

She breaks my heart!! These pictures are incredible!!!