
Finally it is warm enough to bring out the baby pool!
Loralai's Godmother Carrie and I got Loralai and her friend Ian ready this morning, and went outside and had some fun. This is the first time Loralai has played in a little pool before and boy-oh-boy did she have a great time!
The water was still a tad chilly but that did not even faze these two! They had their water, buckets, shovels, and they were set. Loralai is sporting her brand new swimsuit. I thought it was important to have a full swimsuit when she will be in the sun a lot, and this one has UV 50. The less sun for this beautiful bathing beauty the better! Loralai and I are going out tomorrow to get our very own little pool...come on summer we will be ready for you!



Loralai's Godmother Carrie and I got Loralai and her friend Ian ready this morning, and went outside and had some fun. This is the first time Loralai has played in a little pool before and boy-oh-boy did she have a great time!
The water was still a tad chilly but that did not even faze these two! They had their water, buckets, shovels, and they were set. Loralai is sporting her brand new swimsuit. I thought it was important to have a full swimsuit when she will be in the sun a lot, and this one has UV 50. The less sun for this beautiful bathing beauty the better! Loralai and I are going out tomorrow to get our very own little pool...come on summer we will be ready for you!





3 comments:
I love it! She's the sweetest baby!
I can't wait to have Loralai over to my pool this summer!! .... and you too! :)
yay! That looks like so much fuN! I remember being little and playing in those kiddie pools :) hee hee.
Post a Comment