Friends come
Friends go
But a true friend is there to watch you GROW!!
(author unknown)

I thought this poem was fitting to the conversation that Drake's mom Maggie and I had the other afternoon when we were together. We were laughing and reminiscing at the fact that when we first met our little babies could hardly sit up, and now they have hit almost every milestone around the same time: rolling over, crawling, cruizing, and now walking!! They were once just these two tiny little helpless babies, and now they are almost little toddlers.


But a true friend is there to watch you GROW!!
(author unknown)

I thought this poem was fitting to the conversation that Drake's mom Maggie and I had the other afternoon when we were together. We were laughing and reminiscing at the fact that when we first met our little babies could hardly sit up, and now they have hit almost every milestone around the same time: rolling over, crawling, cruizing, and now walking!! They were once just these two tiny little helpless babies, and now they are almost little toddlers.





0 comments:
Post a Comment