I know that Mother's day was last Sunday but I thought I would share some more bits and pieces of my first Mother's Day...
I decided to have photo cards made for Loralai's Grandmothers, Great Grandmothers, and of course her two lovely God Mothers, since for most of these wonderful ladies this was their first Mother's Day as Grandma, God Mother, and Great Grandma.
Even though I am her mom, it takes many strong women to help raise this little beauty of mine, and it is important to me (and hopefully them as well) to show them that they are definitely a great influence in Loralai's world. Below I have shown the Grandma's card but they all looked the same.





2 comments:
Wow you have some awesome scrapbooking supplies. I want to come over and be all crafty with you. Oh I would love to havea "craft room". right now all of my art supplies are in a shoebox in my closet. Okay like 3 shoeboxes. :)
What a great idea - to make that card for Loralai's grandmas. That was so sweet, and very thoughtful of you to do that.
I love your Mothers Day gifts!!!
And I especially love my Godmother card from Loralai!
xoxo
Post a Comment