Saturday, September 27, 2008

2nd Time Around



I went to this store in the city here called Kids Closet, they have new and gently used baby and children's clothes. As some of you know babies grow out of clothes so fast when they are little so most of the items that I purchase from there are like brand new, or even still have the tags on them! I bought these pants and the shirt for between $2-3 a piece!

I probably wont as she gets older buy clothes from there because they will be more 'used' but for now why not save a few bucks for some brand name great stuff!!

Oh and the crib sheet I bought brand new for $12.99 from the same store! :)

I think that I am going to take some of the newborn sleepers and pants that she had grown out of there, so that someone else can get some great finds too!!

0 comments: