There is a local market that we hit just about every weekend, and there is a Until Dawn portrait studio located inside. I have always wanted to get Loralai's photo's done there because they do the themed fairytale and fantasy land sets, and I wanted to check out the prices so that I could get fairy photos of Loralai done. While I was talking to the owner/photographer she said that she loved the old vintage feel of the dress that Loralai had on and that had just purchased a new chair that she wanted to photograph and Loralai would be perfect for it, and she would give me a deal of $40 instead of the usual $75 that she charges. I wanted to get professional shots for Loralai's 3 months, so just one the spur of the moment we had this photo taken and I LOVE IT!!
(the glare is from taking a picture of the photo with my camera)
2 comments:
Awwe! That is such a sweet picture!
Eric just told me about this site..I think you may be interested..
www.healthyToys.org
Post a Comment